An extravaganza of roses for the connoisseur. The cake is 6”x3”. Serves 8-10.
The Rose Garden Rare Cheesecake is a treasure trove of roses. A rose-infused rare cheesecake layer is enveloped between lemon-tea rose jelly at the top and rose petal jelly at the bottom. Under the rose petal jelly is a refreshing layer of lemon chiffon cake, supported by a biscuit base with tea leaves. Topped with chocolate butterflies and edible roses and leaves, the cake is a treat to the eye as well as to the palate.
Packaging: A sustainable Furoshiki Wrapping cloth is included.
You may upgrade the experience by making a custom-made cake topper to surprise your loved one!
Layers (top to bottom):
- Edible Roses and Leaves, Lemon-tea Rose Crystal Jelly, Chocolate Butterfly
- Rose-Infused Rare Cheesecake Layer
- Rose Petal Jelly Layer
- Fresh Lemon Chiffon Cake
- Tea Leaves Digestive Biscuit Crumb Base with Ghee
Rose-Cream Infusion Process:
- To give the cake a distinct rose flavour and aroma, we infuse cream with a generous amount of French pink rosebuds.
- One by one we remove the base from each rosebud by hand. Without this step there will be a bitter taste in the cream.
- About 80 rosebuds (approx. 26g) are used for base removal and infusion. We infuse hot cream with ground rose petals for at least 20 minutes, then the petals are taken out of the cream.
- The cream is refrigerated overnight before it is whipped and then mixed with other ingredients.
Ingredients: French pink rosebuds, red rosebuds, cream cheese, fresh cream, rose petal jam, rose water, lemon, gelatine, chocolate butterfly, ghee, sugar, Himalayan pink salt, natural vanilla extract, digestive biscuit, edible flowers/leaves, egg, pastry flour, milk.
Rare Cheesecake is a type of cheesecake originated from Japan. “Rare” may refer to the rare taste of creamcheese, fresh citrus, and fresh cream. It's much lighter and balanced in texture. Silian Cakery's Rare Cheesecake Fantasia delightfully combines rare cheesecake, fluffy chiffon cake, and crunchy biscuit base, which brings the traditional cheesecake to the next sophisticated level. Read more in FAQs.